- Man who run in front of car get tired. Man who run behind car get exhausted.
- Man with one chopstick go hungry.
- Man who scratch bum should not bite fingernails.
- Man who eat many prunes get good run for money.
- War does not determine who is right, war determine who is left.
- Wife who put husband in doghouse soon find him in cat house.
- Man who drive like hell, bound to get there.
- Man who stand on toilet is high on pot.
- Man who live in glass house should change clothes in basement.
- Man who break wind in church sit in own pew.
....And lastly, this one hits a little closer to home for me than for some people;
- Crowded elevator smell different to short person
In today's discussion, we will followup on a mineral that was introduced in part 1. As I think about it, I see that I have failed to tie in some other aspects to this mineral thing. Namely the associated Amino Acids. This is really important as not only the mineral is important, but the Amino Acids are as well. One does not function without the other, even though the Amino Acids are made up of mineral formulations. Still, the Amino Acids are part of the overall functioning. Also, I like to approach the health aspects of our discussions from looking at one or even several minerals and then walking them forward and examining some of the main, overall functions of those minerals, either as an individual or collectively as a grouping. So the mineral that we are looking specifically at is Lanthanum and the Amino Acid is Phenylalanine. The chemical formula for Phenylalanine is C9 H11 NO2. So Carbon, Hydrogen and Nitrogen Dioxide, or in simple terms, Nitrogen and Oxygen. This...
Over the recent past time frame, a very interesting aspect of essential oil quality has come my way. A guy I know that is an EO supplier asked me a question about some insecticides that came up in a special analysis that he had run on some oil that he supplies to a specialized manufacturer. Please keep in mind that a GC/MS DOES NOT typically scan for such items. He had to send it to a specialized lab to have it run. He did not specifically say why he had to run a scan, but I put two and two together and it must have been for a large volume-specific customer that requested it. Anyway, I am not at liberty to discuss a whole lot about the situation other than some general specifics. He contacted me because he knew that I was involved in agriculture and the chemicals were chemicals that are typically used in agricultural settings, for the most part. He wanted me to help him understand the chemicals and maybe he could understand why they are there and how...