Aromatic Living (subscribers)
The New Real Life is now called Aromatic Living. Simple, fun and safe essential oil usage. Live the life of your dreams Real Life - Aromatic Living mastermind and Aromachology Community is the place where the good life happens!
Includes everything you'll need to include essential oils safely and simply into your everyday life and live the life of your dreams!
A lot of good information is available here at LeiannKing.com. While the blogs and podcasts are free, some portions of Leiann King are for members only. Subscribing Members get access to live and archived internet streaming broadcasts of Leiann's webinars, live and archived Q&As, and professionally edited training Videos.
Leiann King is a powerful motivator!
She has mentored and trained thousands of individuals and families to have great health, relationships and businesses. Leiann is an energetic and informative speaker with a well spring of experience and insight. She is a California to Utah transplant, farmer’s wife and the Mother of four sons and five daughters. She started her first business when she was only 17 and make to the top 1% in her industry. She is a Certified Master Herbalist, Certified Iridologist, recent graduate in the raw food Teacher Training Course, and is an Internationally Certified Aromatherapist. She is a professional member of both N.A.H.A. and the A.I.A., where she serves on the Board for Utah, and is registered with the Aromatherapy Council.
She walks her talk! An experience with Leiann will propel you to new experimental heights.
Applied Aromatic Institute
The Applied Aromatic Institute is an online school to become a Certified Aromatherapist.
Instructor, Leiann King, is a Certified Aromatherapist, Certified Holistic Iridologist and Master Herbalist.
Become a Certified Aromatherapist from the comfort of your own home. Move to a new level of excellence in essential oils with personalized training.
Instructor, Leiann King, is a Certified Aromatherapist, Certified Holistic Iridologist and Master Herbalist. Leiann has decades of experience and hands on teaching that will help you go beyond the basics with exciting educational training webinars, q&a’s, podcasts and more. You even get to color!
This one of a kind program features Aromatic IridologyTM.
Aromatherapy. Iridology. Each standing together like two bottles of essential oils, synergized to help weaknesses become strengths.
- Foundational Aromatherapy
- The Human Body in Health and Disease-12th Edition or current edition. (There may be some discrepancy on page numbers.)
- The Human Body Coloring Book
- Passport to Aromatherapy
Syllabus / Themes
Introduction / Production/ quality/ blending/history/chemistry/botany
Gardening / Muscular/ Peppermint, Eucalyptus Citriodora, Marjoram, Sweet Basil
Pets / Circulatory / Cypress, Lavender Maillette; Roman Chamomile
Elderly / Elimination, Colon / Fennel, Frankincense, Ginger, Rosemary
Cooking / Digestion / Black Pepper, Clove Bud, Dill, Spearmint
Children / Respiratory / Eucalyptus Radiata, Niaouli, Red Mandarin, Thyme ct. Linalool , Pinion Pine
Mental / Emotional, Nervous / Jasmine, Ravensara, Sandalwood, Ylang Ylang
Sports / Skeletal / Birch,; Black Spruce, Fir, Balsam; Lemongrass
Personal Care / Integumentary / Carrot Seed, Helichrysum, Myrrh, Palmarosa
Men’s Health / Urinary / Cedarwood, Grapefruit, Pink; Juniper Berry, Patchouli
Pregnancy / Reproductive / Geranium, Green Mandarin, Neroli, Rose
Women’s / Endocrine / Bergamot, Clary Sage, Coriander
House Cleaning / Lymphatic, Immune / Bay Laurel, Eucalyptus Globulus, Lemon, Orange, Sweet; Tea Tree
Open to all levels of experience, no prerequisites except an open mind and fun attitude! To get certified by Applied Aromatic Institute is simple and fun, and then you can call yourself a Professional Certified Aromatherapist. Simply finish at your own pace:
Complete all 13 modules in the course which cover aromatherapy, anatomy/physiology and aromatic iridology.
- Watch fun videos, read informative material, complete simple quizzes,and make your own blends and personal care products. We even have a coloring book for you to learn anatomy!
- Pick 5 friends and do 4 case studies on each of them, 20 total. You simply need to try oils on them and see how they worked and let us know using our simple forms.
- Write a 8-10 page paper about your favorite aromatherapy subject. Spelling and grammar do not count we just want to hear what you are excited about !
- Participate in small study group calls at least two times a month where where you will make new friends, share what you love about the lessons and learn from others insights.
- Attend 2 live all day events, or an approved substitute we are flexible! Total 20 hours
- Record yourself teaching at least a 15 minute intro to essential oils. Teach anyone, even your cat or dog, we just want to listen in when your done.
- Complete and pass the final at an 80% score or better. We let you take it over 3 times. I know you’ll pass it the first time because you’re so amazing!
- How long is all this going to take? We know you have a busy life, we do too. So it’s a 256 hour course including all the modules, your paper, case studies, live events, teaching recording. So that comes to only about 1 hour a day 5 days a week! EASY PEASY